Whether easy or difficult tours, tricky single trails or thrilling downhill routes – from beginners to bike experts, every pleasure cyclist and mountain biker will find the right challenge here. The excellent roads, paths and training routes are very popular even with ambitious racing cyclists.
Whether a leisurely cycling holiday or a challenging bike tour – start directly from our Hotel Schönegg. E-bikes and mountain bikes can be rented in the village. Helmets and cycling maps are available free of charge for your cycling excursion around the Seefeld plateau directly at the reception. Lockable bicycle parking with electricity is also available.
Astrid and Martin, who run the hotel are enthusiastic e-bikers, and can always help with advice and tips and will be happy to show you the most beautiful tours around Seefeld.
- 7 nights in a double room with bath/WC and balcony
- 7 x half board and theme evenings
- weekly afternoon cake buffet
- entry to the Olympia swimming pool (workdays, daily from Monday to Thursday for up 2.5 hours)
- Sauna, Infrared and steam bath in our hotel
- Guided bike and e-bike tours Mon-Fri (easy to challenging, without e-bike)
- Bike & E Bike map of the region
- Mineral water
- Energy booster snacks, fruit and granola bars
- Lockable bicycle storage space with power connection
|Appointment||26.05.- 09.07.2022||09.07. – 11.09.2022||11.09. – 25.09.2022||25.09. – 16.10.2022|
|7 nights hotel in a double room with balcony and e-bike tour||€ 574,-||€ 714,-||€ 651,-||€ 616,-|
|7 nights hotel in a the Juniorsuite with balcony and e-bike tour||€ 616,-||€ 693,-||€ 693,-||€ 658,-|
|Extension day hotel with half board||€ 72,- / 78,-||€ 90,- / 96,-||€ 81,- / 87,-||€ 78,- / 84,-|
Bike tours are operated by Fa. Bike & Hike, Fabian Kikl, Brochweg 8, 6100 Mösern bei Seefeld and only promoted by us. The responsibility for trail preparation and all liabilities associated with the use of the trails is the exclusive responsibility of the Fa. Bike & Hike, Fabian Kikl.
Bike or E-Bike is not included. Please book your bike in advance: