Holidays at the Hotel Schönegg
in Seefeld in Tyrol
Welcome to the Hotel Schönegg in Seefeld in Tyrol
We aim to give our guests a feeling of being ‘at home’ with our warm and friendly style of running the hotel. Just look at the number of guests who return, many of whom have become regulars, with their families, children or friends.
Everywhere can be reached on foot. We are the ideal base for the numerous cleared winter walking and hiking trails. The extensive network of cross-country ski trails, the ski areas and the ski bus stops, ski hire shops and the ski schools can all be easily reached with a short walk.
- light and comfortable rooms with views onto the Karwendel range or Seefeld’s local peaks Hohe Munde und Gschwandtkopf
- Sauna and infrared in our hotel
- 2 person steam cabin
- Free admission to Seefeld’s Olympia swimming pool
- Large garden with sun beds
- Up to 5 guided bike and e-bike tours (easy to challenging) including e-bike rental in the hotel (reduced fee).
- Lockable bike room with charging station for e-bikes
- Children’s play area in the hotel
- Tobogganing and sledges in winter
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Lift to all floors
from the Hotel Schönegg
From morning till night we spoil our guests with local and international delicacies. Half board prices include the following:
- Wide breakfast buffet with 78 different items
- Daily evening meal
- Vegetarian and lighter options
- Fresh salad buffet
- Afternoon cake buffet (daily in winter, weekly in summer)
- Tyrolean farmer’s buffet with regional specialities
- Dessert gourmet buffet or themed evenings
Finnish Sauna – Infrared – Small steam bath
Relax after an active day in our sauna and think about your plans for tomorrow. Heat up in our Finnish sauna, experience the regenerating power for body and mind on our infra-red chair or in our small steam cabin for 2 persons. Enjoy the experience of our cold-water sprays or special showers. Drift off in our relaxation room to the scent of freshly-mown hay.
And while you are relaxing, we’ll be preparing a lovely evening meal for you. Slow down and discover the good things in life!
Seefeld’s Olympia Swimming Pool
In both summer and winter, our guests have free entrance to the Olympia Swimming Pool.
You can enjoy a 630 m² swimming experience. With bright, spacious sunbathing areas, the 25 meter pool has a heated outdoor swimming pool, underwater massage beds, rocky islands with fountains, separate children’s and baby area and a paradise of slides, including the 140m “Wild Water Slide” to make your swimming day an experience. In summer there is also a large outdoor sun deck area with family islands and an integrated children’s play area.
Summer in Seefeld
Seefeld offers a wide range of activities and experiences. Whether hiking, cycling or cultural excursions, Seefeld offers you the complete package. Our large, private garden invites you to forget everyday life and recharge your energy reserves. Those who prefer something more exciting can reach countless starting points for a wide variety of adventures in just a few minutes’ walk.
Winter in Seefeld
The idyllic blanket of snow that covers Seefeld in winter is a real spectacle for the eye. Whether you prefer to spend a day of pampering in Seefeld‘s Olympia Pool or hike on the extensive network of trails, every guest gets their money’s worth in wintry Seefeld. The ski area and varied winter hiking trails are also just a few minutes’ walk from our hotel.