Holidays at the Hotel Schönegg
in Seefeld in Tyrol
Welcome to the Hotel Schönegg in Seefeld in Tyrol
• light and comfortable rooms with views onto the Karwendel range or Seefeld’s local peaks Hohe Munde und Gschwandtkopf
• Sauna and infrared in our hotel
• 2 person steam cabin
• Free admission to Seefeld’s public adventure pool
• Large garden with sun beds
• Lockable bike room with charging station for e-bikes
• e-bike rental in the hotel (reduced fee)
• Children’s play area in the hotel
• Tobogganing and sledges in winter
• Free wifi throughout the hotel
• Lift to all floors
FROM THE HOTEL SCHÖNEGG
Dinner is served!
From early morning until late at night, we will spoil you with local and international delicacies. The following delicacies are included in the price:
• Varied breakfast buffet with numerous products, muesli corner and fresh, seasonal fruit pyramid
• Daily international choice menu in the evening
• and additionally traditional Tyrolean or vegetarian delicacies.
• Daily crispy salads from the buffet, plus oven-fresh bread.
• In the afternoon, coffee and cake invite you to a cosy chat (daily in winter, weekly in summer)
Finnish sauna – Infrared lounger – Small steam bath for 2 people.
After an active day on holiday, you can relax in our small sauna area and make plans for the next day. Sweat in our Finnish sauna or feel the regenerative power of our Physiotherm infrared lounger. Treat yourself to a rest in our small 2-person steam bath and let your mind wander. Experience water enjoyment with cold mist jets and experience showers.
Pure well-being – in our small sauna.
ADVENTURE SWIMMING POOL OF SEEFELD INCLUDED
In summer and winter, guests have free entry to the to the public swimming pool of Seefeld. An extra that promises you special relaxation.
630 m² invite you to a true bathing experience. Bright ambience, spacious sunbathing areas, the 25-metre pool plus heated outdoor pool, underwater massage loungers, separate children’s and baby area and a slide paradise with, among other things, a 140-metre-long white-water slide make your bathing day an experience. In summer there is also a large sunbathing area with family islands and an integrated children’s play area in the outdoor area.
SUMMER IN SEEFELD
Seefeld attracts with a wide range of activities and experiences. Whether hiking, cycling or cultural excursions, Seefeld offers you the complete package. Our large, hotel-owned garden invites you to forget everyday life and recharge your energy reserves. For those who prefer excitement, there are countless starting points for a wide variety of adventures just a few minutes’ walk away.
WINTER IN SEEFELD
The idyllic blanket of snow that covers Seefeld in winter is a true spectacle for the eye. Whether you prefer to spend a spa day in the Olympiapad Seefeld or work off your energy on the extensive cross-country skiing network, every guest gets their money’s worth in wintry Seefeld. The skiing area and varied winter hiking trails are also just a few minutes’ walk from our hotel.