Culture and Excursions Seefeld
Things to See in Seefeld
There’s plenty more to do than just spend time in the mountains and forests! We recommend these attractions and excursions nearby.
Excursions in Seefeld
A few examples. Ask us for more suggestions!
- the Bee Nature Trail with the Reith culture trail.
- the Porta Claudia and the Isar in Scharnitz
- the Peace Bell in Mösern
- the Ganghofer Museum in Leutasch
- An absolute must is the Geisterklamm with a 800 m long suspended steel path in Leutasch along a3 km long gorge climbing directly over the gorge.
Everywhere can be reached by car or bus.
If you fancy a less energetic day, consider:
- 24 km from the provincial capital Innsbruck
- 60 km from the royal palaces of Ludwig II Neuschwanstein + Hohenschwangau
- 45 kms to the Royal Castle Linderhof, also of Ludwig II
- 45 km to the unique Swarovski Crystal Worlds, Tratzberg Castle, or the silver mine Schwaz
- 40 kms to Ötzidorf
- or just 90 km to Sterzing
These are just a few suggestions to get to know our wider surroundings of Seefeld. Ask us for a map or more information.