Culture and Excursions Seefeld
BOOK NOW and BENEFIT:
Things to See in Seefeld
There’s plenty more to do than just spend time in the mountains and forests! We recommend these attractions and excursions nearby.
Excursions in Seefeld
A few examples. Ask us for more suggestions!
- the Bee Nature Trail with the Reith culture trail.
- the Porta Claudia and the Isar in Scharnitz
- the Peace Bell in Mösern
- the Ganghofer Museum in Leutasch
- An absolute must is the Geisterklamm with a 800 m long suspended steel path in Leutasch along a3 km long gorge climbing directly over the gorge.
Everywhere can be reached by car or bus.
If you fancy a less energetic day, consider:
- 24 km from the provincial capital Innsbruck
- 60 km from the royal palaces of Ludwig II Neuschwanstein + Hohenschwangau
- 45 kms to the Royal Castle Linderhof, also of Ludwig II
- 45 km to the unique Swarovski Crystal Worlds, Tratzberg Castle, or the silver mine Schwaz
- 40 kms to Ötzidorf
- or just 90 km to Sterzing
These are just a few suggestions to get to know our wider surroundings of Seefeld. Ask us for a map or more information.