For us and your safety !
We and our employees are tested for the Covid 19 virus on a 14 day basis.
Our cancellation policy:
Book without risk: In addition to our cancellation conditions (free cancellation up to 14 days before arrival), the following applies: In case of a travel warning for Tyrol or Austria, quarantine regulations in Austria or at your home, positive Coronatest or border closure a free cancellation is possible until the day of arrival. Any deposits made will be refunded.
There is no refund for meals not taken. We recommend the European insurance which include also a cancellation in case of Corona (includes Corona Symptones too). You find more information at the end of this page.
All other cancellation reasons:
Summer 2021 + Winter 2021/2022: Up to 14 days before arrival no cancellation fee, 14 days to 4 days before arrival 50% of the room rate, 3 days to day of arrival, no show, late arrival, early departure 100% of the room rate.
Christmas/New Year 2021/2022: No cancellation fee until 15.11.2021 before arrival, 16.11.2021 until 11 days before arrival 50% of the room rate, 10 days until arrival, no show, late arrival, early departure 100% of the room rate.
The site Dashboard Tirol – Covid 19 Dashboard provides you with information about the current situation and infections in Seefeld (click on communities) and the whole of Tirol. This page is updated daily at 08.30 h by the state of Tyrol.
COVID-19 Behavior rules at Hotel Schönegg
Hotel in general:
- Every main point of the hotel will have a disinfectant dispenser installed.
- Please maintain a safe distance of one meter to other people.
- Renounce on handshakes while greeting.
- Our guest have to wear a mouth-and-nose mask
- arrival / entering and leaving the hotel (no more outside)
- when going to the room, buffet or dining room
- While sitting in the hotel lobby or in the dining room no mouth and nose pretection is necessary
- You can however, receive a mask for the time of your stay at our reception, if you want.
- Please wash your hands several times a day.
- Please sneeze/cough in either a tissue or the crook of your arm.
- Disinfection stands are located on each floor, at the hotel entrance and at the entrance to the dining room. We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands several times a day or absolutely when going to the buffets and the dining room.
- If possible, we ask you to fill out the registration form at home beforehand. You’ll get an E-Mail a few days before your arrival with link to that, along with some other important information about your holiday.
- Please remain a safe distance of one meter during your arrival to others guests, in case others guest are at the reception.
- All our employees will wear mouth-and-nose protection (including in the service-area).
- Please put on your mask at the reception area
- The luggage and bags will be disinfected by us after every use.
- Upon arrival, our waiters will assign you to a table.
- Before attending to the buffet, you must disinfect your hands at a dispenser and wear your mask.
- Cutlery will be changed or disinfected regularly by our waiters.
- Families and befriended guests will be able to reside at the same table (even if not living in the same household).
- The hands should be disinfected at the dispenser multiple times a day.
- The one-meter safe distance is to be adhered.
- Stay is allowed at the lounge, tabeles at the bar and in our garden.
Steam-Bath and Sauna:
- Steam bath and Sauna must be reserved at the reception for private use (living in the same household).
Information brochures + Guided Trips in summer:
- You don’t need to register for our guided walking tours in summer.
- For trips into nearby territory you’ll find plenty of flyers and prospects at our reception, as well as cross country maps, hiking-and bike-maps, bus-and train schedules, information about the cable railway etc.
Outside the hotel, mouth and nose protection is still required when entering the customer area in closed rooms:
- in public transport (e.g. train and regional bus, cable car to Rosshütte, etc.)
- in food retailing (including sales outlets of food producers as well as petrol stations, tobacconists etc. with affiliated food sales outlets)
- come in and go out in Coffee shops, restaurants and Bars. While seating the is no mask necessary.
- in supermarkets, banks, post offices and in pharmacies and at doctors
- for services where the distance of at least one meter between the service provider and the customer cannot be maintained, provided that the risk of infection cannot be minimized by other suitable protective measures (e.g. plexiglass pane for pedicures)
- at events in closed rooms and mass events (also outdoor mass events)
Travel Cancellation insurance
With the European Insurence is cover in the event that you, as a (cancellation) insured customer, cannot start the trip because:
* You are measured for elevated temperature, even if a later test result is negative, or you have tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
* You develop COVID-19 symptoms.
* because a close relative or a person living in the same household falls ill with COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required.
* because a close relative in the common household falls ill with COVID-19 and you therefore have to quarantine.
However, there is no cancellation protection if you cannot or do not want to start the trip because you are a risk patient or you are worried about contagion due to the increasing number of cases at the holiday location – also as a risk patient. All details can be found in the current link: European insurance.